What happened to Izzie net ISP Malaysia?


Just learned Malaysia ISP shut forever. And it's not good news. Izzy's network of Malaysia's best wireless provider I've subscribed.
Her official website www.izzi.com.my no more. Prior to this, there is no announcement on the site, early warning, nor was any information to their subscribers. Their customers were left in darkness when there was no Internet access at all (although the user can continue to be bound) for a few days. No one answers service (line is still available).

After three days of unanswered calls, one of my friend went to his office in Menara Olympia, Jalan Raja Chulan and to his dismay, the company is wound up. No one in the office more than one person, whose task is there to help a claim for any subscriber who still subscribe balance.I have a 28-day subscription left, and look like my RM88 went down the drain, according to this person, you can only claim a refund if your subscription balance is more than a month.Other providers may be happy with this (less competition), but it's not good for us, one less choice and rival ISP, to compete with.

I noticed several violations of the Internet since early 2011 and did suspect something is wrong. Even the official site has not been updated for so long and the last update I saw was in 2009. My opinion is, Izzinet not spent much on marketing, except, perhaps, in the first year (2007/2008), and that's probably why their subscriber base has not increased significantly (while other ISP Marketing Frenzy). Subscriber entry cost is higher for Izzy because you need to pay a year in advance, and this may be the cause too. Or maybe there are other deep problems that we will never know. Anyway, I'm sure that many large companies will be able to buy more especially when Izzy Izzy already have a license provider and infrastructure. (I'm not sure about the financial sheet though.)

I have already mentioned that Izzinet is the best wireless provider ISP I signed up. I'll tell you why in my next post with the hope that we can offer to other providers, to adapt a particular aspect of policy Izzinet's.